A yummy and refreshingly simple mint Matcha iced tea made from Herbal Tea Direct Premium grade Matcha.
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons HTD Premium Matcha
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 lime, sliced
- Handful of mint
- Optional: Honey or cane sugar (or minty simple syrup, see notes)
- Using a cocktail shaker (or a large jar with a non-leaky lid) shake together the water and Matcha until there are no lumps.
- Add the ice, a squeeze of lime, handfuls of mint and shake it some more. (Add sweetener if you like).
- Pour into glasses with extra lime slices and mint.
Minty Simple Syrup: Heat 1 part white sugar and 1 part water in a small saucepan, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Turn off the heat and drop in handfuls of mint and let it steep until it cools to room temp. Strain out the mint and chill until ready to use.
Leave a comment