Looking to try something different? Try this amazing recipe from TalesofaKitchen
- 10g cacao butter
- 3 TBSP solid coconut oil
- 2 tsp Matcha powder
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 2.5 TBSP liquid sweetener (raw honey, pure agave, maple syrup)
- Pinch of vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
Toppings of choice. I went for macadamia nuts, pepitas and goji berries.
- Line a pan with baking paper.
- Add cacao butter to a bowl and place the bowl on top of a small pot of boiling water.
- Melt the cacao butter and add the coconut oil.
- Allow to melt and stir using a wooden or silicone spatula.
- Add Matcha and cacao powders and stir.
- Add vanilla, sea salt and sweetener of choice and stir until everything is combined.
- Remove bowl from heat and continue to stir slowly until the chocolate begins to slightly set.
- Add lemon zest and continue to stir to distribute it evenly.
- Pour the chocolate in the prepared pan and add your toppings.
- Place in fridge and allow it to fully set.